- ING invest €21m in TransferMate for a minority stake and agree a new strategic partnership
- Opens New York office
- Increases global team by 20%, including appointment of Chief Revenue Officer Australia & Head of Financial Institutions USA
- Expands regulatory footprint & product by adding e-wallet functionality
- AIB Invest €30m for minority equity stake & agree strategic partnership, giving Irish businesses access to TransferMate's global technology platform
- TransferMate processes $10billion in transactions to date
- Receives NY approval, completing entire US market reach
- Secures partnership with MYOB & Intuit
- Completes development of SAP & Oracle API connectors
- Opens San Francisco office
- Secures first financial services / regulated clients, successfully integrating via open API (e.g. Paysera)
- Reaches cumulative $5.0B+ in total transactions processed since 2010
- Expanding product suite to allow clients to hedge FX needs with Flexible Spot Contracts
- Significant expansion in Australia and the USA
- Indian regulation secured for PaytoStudy by RBI
- Opens its first US office in Chicago
- Payment Institution License granted for Europe-wide activity
- Australian regulation secured
- Launches "SAGE International Payments", its first white label partnership
- TransferMate is founded
With thousands of clients booking millions of dollars in money transfers every day our team is dedicated to delivering the best possible experience for our clients. Our customer service lines are open 24-hours Monday to Friday where our clients can book payments and receive advice from one of our dedicated account managers.
Sinead Fitzmaurice FCA, M Inst D –
Co-Founder & CFO
Sinead is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland, England and Wales and a member of the Institute of Directors Ireland. Furthermore, Sinead is listed as one of Ireland's Top 100 Most Innovative and Influential CFO's and has also been listed within the Fintech Innovators List 2017.
Terry Clune Co-Founder
A graduate of Trinity College Dublin, Terry formulated the taxback.com business concept while working in Germany as a student. Terry remains the innovator and driver of the Taxback Group to its present global market leader position, with a presence across 32 countries.
In 2009 Terry was named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year in Ireland.
Rafael De La Vega Board Advisor USA
Previously, Rafael held various senior positions at Visa, including VP of Global Vertical Solutions and Head of Global Commercial Products. Rafael developed and pioneered Visa's cloud-based information systems and B2B cross border payment solutions. Rafael also founded Inquvate, a business accelerator specializing in payments and financial technology. Furthermore, Rafael is an advisor and mentor to startups and entrepreneurs.