Do you need to make a
Bank Transfer to India in Indian Rupee?
Are you sending money home to India in INR? Or you need to pay an invoice in Indian Rupee? If so, TransferMate can save you money on your international bank transfer to India thanks to our better Euro to Indian Rupee exchange rates (EUR/INR) and lower transfer fees than banks.
Thanks to TransferMate, you can now obtain Indian Rupees fast, securely and with better INR exchange rates!
- Make a Local Payment Simply make a local payment to any one of TransferMate's 200+ bank accounts by wire transfer or ACH.
- Competitive exchange Rate TransferMate will convert your currency to USD at a very competitive exchange rate, with minimal fees. In fact, we don't charge any fees on transfers over $5000!
- Beneficiary receives Funds Funds arrive in your beneficiary's account within 2-3 working days.
What information do I need to make a bank Transfer to India?
To transfer money to India bank account, you will need to provide the following beneficiary details:
- BENEFICIARY'S BIC/SWIFT CODE
- BENEFICIARY'S FULL NAME
- BENEFICIARY'S BANK NAME
- BENEFICIARY'S IBAN/ACCOUNT NUMBER
- Beneficiary's Address
Your beneficiary in India or your bank will be able to provide these details to you.