Do you need to make a
MONEY TRANSFER TO CANADA IN CANADIAN DOLLARS?
Whether you are a business making payments to suppliers or partners in Canada, or a student in Canada on a Working Holiday Visa sending money from a foreign bank account to a Canadian one, TransferMate can save you money on both fees and CAD exchange rate compared to any other money transfer suppliers including your bank. And that's not all!
With TransferMate, you send money to Canada in Canadian Dollars faster, more secure, with better CAD exchange rates and easier than ever!
- Make a Local Payment Simply make a local payment to any one of TransferMate's 200+ bank accounts by wire transfer or ACH.
- Competitive exchange Rate TransferMate will convert your currency to USD at a very competitive exchange rate, with minimal fees. In fact, we don't charge any fees on transfers over $5000!
- Beneficiary receives Funds Funds arrive in your beneficiary's account within 2-3 working days.
What information do I need to make a bank Transfer to Canada?
To transfer money to Canada bank account, you will need to provide the following beneficiary details:
- BENEFICIARY'S BIC/SWIFT CODE
- BENEFICIARY'S FULL NAME
- BENEFICIARY'S BANK NAME
- BENEFICIARY'S IBAN/ACCOUNT NUMBER
- Beneficiary's Address
Your beneficiary in Canada or your bank will be able to provide these details to you.