Do you need to make a
Bank Transfer to Pakistan in Rupee?
If you are looking to send money home to Pakistan, TransferMate provides you a fast, cheap and secure way of transferring money to Pakistan online with the best EUR/PKR exchange rates. Sending money to Pakistan is now easier, faster and cheaper with TransferMate Global Payments. Save up to 90% of banks charges when sending money to Pakistan in Rupee.
- Make a Local Payment Simply make a local payment to any one of TransferMate's 200+ bank accounts by wire transfer or ACH.
- Competitive exchange Rate TransferMate will convert your currency to USD at a very competitive exchange rate, with minimal fees. In fact, we don't charge any fees on transfers over $5000!
- Beneficiary receives Funds Funds arrive in your beneficiary's account within 2-3 working days.
What information do I need to make a bank Transfer to Pakistan?
To transfer money to Pakistan bank account, you will need to provide the following beneficiary details:
- BENEFICIARY'S BIC/SWIFT CODE
- BENEFICIARY'S FULL NAME
- BENEFICIARY'S BANK NAME
- BENEFICIARY'S IBAN/ACCOUNT NUMBER
- Beneficiary's Address
Your beneficiary in Pakistan or your bank will be able to provide these details to you.